Google
Custom Search

Friday, April 03, 2009

Remembering The Privileged Planet

My "wintery knight" blogger friend has blogged on The Privileged Planet (the book) - and the film whose showing at the Smithsonian launched my career as a blogger.

The universe shows evidence of design. Like it, hate it, learn it, ignore it. That's all up to you. Don't try telling me it isn't true. It's the big scandal of materialist science today.

Get Planet, watch it, and buy one for your local library.

What do you have to lose?

How about losing a bunch of drug addicts, some of whom commit crimes to buy their dope. (= "I have a right to be an addict because everything is meaningless." Oh yeah?

Friend, you need some courses in basic science ... let us help ... )

Find out why there is an intelligent design controversy:

(Remember, I want you to buy my book so my publisher can be persuaded in these awful times to let me update it a bit. It's a fine book; you'll be glad you read the first edition when I come out with the second, for the same reasons as you want to see the first seg of any long film series. )

Labels: ,

Who links to me?