Google
Custom Search

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Blog service announcement:: O’Leary at blogging conference October 13 through 15

I will either be in Los Angeles at the blogging conference at Biola University—or camped in airports at either end.

On Saturday morning (October 15), I will be leading a breakout session on "Blogging the intelligent design controversy."

It sounds like a great conference, and the organizers say I can blog from there, so I will try to post stuff of interest, including what I plan to say/actually said/didn't say/didn't think of till later.

The conference organizers have asked me to draw your attention to a movie called Elizabethtown, which I haven't seen yet but looks quite interesting. About a fellow who gets fired and discovers a whole new life. Interesting music too, and you can listen to a sample online.
If you like this blog, check out my book on the intelligent design controversy, By Design or by Chance?. You can read excerpts as well.
Blog policy note: This blog does not intentionally accept fully anonymous Comments, Comments with language unsuited to an intellectual discussion, URLs posted without comment, or defamatory statements. Defamatory statement: A statement that would be actionable if anyone took the author seriously. For example, someone may say "O’Leary is a crummy journalist"; that’s a matter of opinion and I don’t know who would care. But if they say, "O’Leary was convicted of grand theft auto in 1983," well that’s just plain false, and probably actionable, if the author were taken seriously. Also, due to time constraints, the moderator rarely responds to comments, and usually only about blog service issues.

Who links to me?